Policy Compliance ActionPAX
Complying with the numerous regulatory laws such as, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, and PCI is no easy task. While these regulatory laws tell you which systems and data you have to protect, they don't always provide the IT Admin clear guidance on how to protect these systems and data. Singular Security's Policy Compliance ActionPAX service can help cut through the complexity of regulatory compliance, while also improving IT efficiency and productivity.
A key common requirement within in all these regulations is to create a self-sustaining computer security configuration standard that utilizes the proven best practices in IT security policy management and configuration from Microsoft, NSA and NIST.
In simple terms, computer security policies are sets of configuration and access controls that determine who can do what on any given computer. Policies include configurations and procedures for achieving defined security levels related to password management, group rights, file access, data protection, server configuration and a host of other IT functions.
Furthermore it has been demonstrated through testing at NIST and the NSA that "locking down" a system with a security policy configuration dramatically reduces (>90%) the risk and accompanying costs of security breaches and information theft.
To address the complexity of managing security configurations and policies for all the regulatory requirements, Singular Security is now delivering Policy Compliance ActionPAX with our Advanced Network Monitoring services. Our process ready service delivers 24x7 monitoring of the state of computers and security policies, notifies users of any instances of non-compliance, and automatically remediates those non-compliant computers or security policies. Singular Security can help your organization significantly reduce the complexity, effort and time to package, test, deploy and enforce any security policy on any Windows-based server or workstation.
Policy Compliance ActionPAX Benefits
- Significant reduction in time, effort and cost to establish and sustain a standard security configuration baseline.
- Translates written security policies into deployable and enforceable security policies.
- Provides top-level view of Compliance Security posture.
- Deployment of the recommended Security Templates from Microsoft, NSA or NIST.
- Automated 8/5 or 24/7 monitoring & enforcement of security policies.
- Custom security policies/configurations to meet unique security needs and changing threats.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of workstations and Servers.
- Prove to compliance auditors that your security policies are monitored and enforced
Click here to download the Policy Compliance ActionPax brochure.
For more information about our Policy Compliance ActionPAX services that are available, call Singular Security Sales: