Security begins with awareness
Our Security Training services provide a diverse selection of practical, informative cybersecurity training and certifications to help you and your employees integrate security into your work culture and processes.
Security Training Courses
A series of two- or four-hour sessions, led by certified instructors, which can be held at our office or on-site at your company. The topics cover:
- Understanding security essentials
- Cultivating a security-first mindset
- How to recognize and avoid phishing attacks
- What companies should know about privacy regulations
Having one or more certified security professionals on staff can greatly reduce data-handling and cybersecurity risks, and improve your ability to prevent and respond to attacks. We’re authorized to provide the following professional certifications (group discounts available):
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor - five days of intensive training with a certified instructor; upon successful completion of the final exam, students will receive a certificate plus 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit, applicable to both auditing and security.
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer- five days of intensive training with a certified instructor, including a review of ISO 27001: 2005 prerequisites, plus in-depth exploration of Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation techniques; upon successful completion of the final exam, students will receive a certificate.