HIPAA Compliance Readiness
Mitigating your HIPAA security compliance gaps
Singular Security can help you assess, identify, and address areas needed to meet your HIPAA security and privacy compliance. Healthcare organizations are required to conduct an accurate and thorough assessment of potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of electronic protected health information (e-PHI).
We will work closely with your organization to perform such tasks as:
- Understanding the HIPAA Security Rule Specifications
- Conduct a HIPAA Risk Assessment based on NIST 800-30 Controls
- Review the status of areas related to HIPAA Security Rule Gap and Compliance Assessments
- Identify business processes impacted by HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Develop custom Training and Awareness Programs for your organization
In addition, Singular Security can perform a thorough risk analysis to identify system vulnerabilities, threat, and current controls to determine the risk based on the likelihood and threat impact.
Singular Security can provide the following services to enhance your HIPAA compliance requirement efforts:
- Internal Controls evaluation and support
- Internal and External Audit preparation
- Onsite audit Support
- Post audit mitigation support
- Compliance program assessments
- Readiness reviews for HIPAA Standard revisions
To better understand our HIPAA Program offering; send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate HIPAA in the subject line. One of our specialists will contact you within 24 hours.