Collection and Use of Provided Information
- You can visit our website without revealing any information. However, Singular Security needs certain information if you wish to purchase, obtain or know more about our solutions or services, register for an account, receive Singular Security newsletter, or use certain Singular Security services.
- Where required, this information may include contact information and/or company contact information. Singular Security will use this information to reply to inquiries, provide requested solutions and services information, to set up a secured account, or to contact individuals regarding new solutions and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Singular Security automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page an individual requested. Singular Security may use this information to customize the advertising and content an individual may see and to fulfill requests for certain products and services. However, Singular Security does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from a person.
- Singular Security also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Singular Security assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Singular Security may disclose information provided to third parties who work on behalf of Singular Security to provide products and services requested. We will share provided information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to provided information.
- Singular Security may otherwise disclose provided information when:
- We have express consent to share the information for a specified purpose.
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process.
- We need to take reasonable effort to protect the personal safety of users visiting our website or defend the rights and property of Singular Security.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any information to Singular Security. If you have provided information to Singular Security and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Singular Security at email@example.com
- It is important to point out that no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, we safeguard provided information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Singular Security retains provided information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Singular Security may at any time, without notice and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of our website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.