Logs are files that continuously record different types of activities occurring across your enterprise or company network. Log management is the strategic, systematic monitoring and analyzing of the data that’s collected. Most security professionals today, including Singular Security, consider log management an industry best practice that both enterprises and business should be employing daily.
Meet PCI DSS requirements with LogReview
Effective log management services, combined with a sound strategy and expert support, enable your company to better detect, respond to and mitigate suspicious activity and malicious attacks. The right solution can also reduce the cost and complexity of satisfying the ever-growing list of government mandates, a burden borne by organizations today, regardless of industry or size. Singular Security’s preferred solution is LogReview.
Flexible. Compliant. Easy to Use.
LogReview helps your company comply with PCI DSS requirements 10.2, 10.3, 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7, enabling your teams to more efficiently:
- Analyze log data for potentially suspicious events, such as account lockouts, failed logins, excessive access attempts and new-user account openings
- Identify activities that warrant investigation
- Create an incident audit rail for auditors and regulators
- Provide daily reports mapped to the PCI DSS standard
- Receive and review event-based email or SMS (text) notifications